Below is a suggested order to work through the Domain Kit activities.
You are welcome to build your own path from all the kits available.
The Front Door of Your Domain and File Manager
- Build a Front Entrance for Your Domain with Site Publisher – Create a placeholder to be the “Calling Card” for your domain
- Using File Manager for Image Changes – Learn how to modify files in your domain
- Adding a Self Contained Site with File Manager – Get an understanding of how directories can work as separate sites
- Creating Subdomains – Learn how to create the addresses for separate parts of your domain
- Redirecting With Subdomains Create a link to any other web address that makes the links more clearly associated with your own content
- Building a Domain Sandbox – Create a place in your domain to experiment and try out web tools
- Setting Up New WordPress Sites
- WordPress Calling Card Sites
- TRU Writer SPLOT
- TRU Collector SPLOT
- Assignment Banks
- Daily Blanks
- Syndication Hubs
Other Web Apps
- So Many Applications to Install! – Where to find all of the applications available and how to install them.
- Managing Installed Web Apps – How to change settings (including passwords) plus cloning or deleting apps
- YOURLs- a URL Shortener to Your Domain
- Store and Share Files in your Domain’s OwnCloud
- Fresh RSS or TinyRSS, a self-hosted RSS aggregator to your domain
- Surveys in Your Domain – setting up LimeSurvey
- Lychee Photo Gallery